You can vote once in each category. In order to combat cheating, you will be asked to verify your vote with your Facebook account. Yes, this means if you don’t have a Facebook account, you can’t vote. Sorry.
Public voting counts for 50% of the voting. The other 50% will come from the Steam Town Music Awards Committee.
A few notes:
- You can’t vote unless you have a Facebook account. Sorry.
- You can only vote once. Once total. Not once a day. Once.
- You can no change your vote after you vote. So be careful when making your selections.
- Be careful while scrolling that you don’t vote for the wrong nominee.
- If your Iphone isn’t 100% up-to-date with the newest IOS, Facebook App, etc – you’re going to have issues. Your selection will only turn blue. At this point, your vote is counted! You may not see the total – some phones don’t display it.
- We suggest voting from a computer if possible. Then you won’t have so many questions.
- This method is more of a hassle, we’re aware. But, there are a ton of cheaters in the world. So, you’re stuck with it.
- See you at the Awards Ceremony on September 14th at the V Spot!